As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, the health and safety of our customers, our staff and the communities we serve are our top priority.
April 4, 2020
In accordance with recent Provincial Government measures, our stores located in Keewatin, Ontario and Fort Frances, Ontario are now closed to customers. We are still available to help you get the essential products you need while keeping our distance. Customers can shop online, call us, or email their orders to the respective location (email addresses are listed below). Contactless Curbside Pick-Up and Curbside Delivery services are available to help serve our communities and customers during this time.
- Order requests for our Keewatin location can be sent directly to the store at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order requests for our Fort Frances location can be sent directly to the store at email@example.com
April 3, 2020
Our stores remain open to serve our contractor and retail customers for important and essential items. As we navigate the COVID-19 situation, we implemented Contactless Curbside Pick-Up Service for all pick-up orders.
Contactless Curbside Pick-up
Whether you call, email or place your order online, you can now use our new Contactless Curbside Pick-Up service. How does it work? After receiving confirmation from one of our staff advising your order is ready for pick up, simply park your car in our parking lot outside our store, call us and let us know you have arrived. Have your order number handy and one of our associates will bring out your order right to your vehicle.
We are constantly adjusting store hours and our processes to better serve our communities and customers in response to COVID-19. We strongly recommend all of our customers to check local store hours before arriving at the store.
March 31, 2020
We implemented new signage to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. While we remain committed to serve our contractor and retail customers for important and essential items, we need to do so while practicing all safety measures as recommended by health officials. We are reminding customers to ensure they keep a safe distance to all customers and staff, to look for markers on the floor and utilize the markers while standing in line to ensure social distancing.
Our first batch of plexiglass barriers are being installed to help with social distancing.
March 24, 2020
A message from our President, Jason Yates:
We would like to thank our entire staff for their amazing efforts during this challenging time! We remain ready to serve our contractors, builders and home owners in need of repair products and building materials. We are focused on operating in a safe manner for our staff and customers and are reinforcing proper hand washing, cleaning of work areas and practicing proper social distancing. We are also encouraging customers to use our online store and our delivery service. For our builder and contractor account customers we encourage you to phone our sales desk or connect directly with your Contractor Sales Associate. Please check our website for our hours of operation as we have reduced hours in many locations. From all of us at McMunn & Yates we hope you and your families stay safe and healthy.
March 23, 2020
The safety of our staff and customers remain our top priority. While we remain open to serve our contractor and retail customers for important and essential items, all customers must keep to a safe social distance. In order to minimize close contact with others, customers who did not come in together must maintain a two metre distance between themselves and other members of the public. Customers will now see social distancing signage and floor markers in all M&Y locations to ensure everyone's safety.
March 20, 2020
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we announced free Curbside Delivery service on orders over $100 (before taxes), within city or town limits. Valid until April 12th. For orders under $100, our delivery fee has been reduced to $30. We appreciate your business and would like to thank all of our customers for shopping local.
March 16, 2020
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, the health and safety of our customers, our staff and the communities we serve are our top priority. We are working hard to keep our stores as safe and clean as possible.
It is important to M&Y to play our part in keeping our communities safe. M&Y has taken the following steps to lessen the risk of spreading COVID-19 and we’re taking further precautions to help address this unique, ever-evolving situation.
- We are frequently cleaning all high traffic included but not limited to areas such as desks, carts, debit machines, doors and door handles.
- To encourage social distancing, we are recommending staff that can work from home work from home.
- We have temporarily postponed upcoming events. We will continue to monitor the situation over the course of the next several weeks and re-evaluate our future events plan based on prevailing conditions.
- We are reviewing and adjusting our store hours as necessary. View store hours here.
- We are adhering to and following the recommendations as outlined by the Federal and Provincial Government, including recommendations to all staff members that have recently traveled out of the country.
- We will continue to offer convenient ways to get you the products you need. Available options continue to be in-store purchases, online purchases can be picked up in-store or delivered and for personalized service, you can call our stores to place your order for pick up or delivery. Our extensive digital capabilities will allow us to continually serve you.
We understand a lot of our customers have businesses that depend on us and we are working to restock shelves as quickly as possible to ensure the products you need are available.
It is important to us to provide a great shopping experience to all our customers and that you feel comfortable shopping with us. We are monitoring this situation closely and will provide updates as they become available.